09 June 2009

Ah! The School holidays are finally here! Although it is the holidays, the teachers dunnoe the meaning of the word holiday and gave us a huge pile of homework so this is like no holiday at all.Mid-year exams are over but my results are not so good.Haiz!

I am so excited and look sooo forward to the oncoming class gathering.I hope to see all my ex-classmates.I can't wait to see XXX especially as I will share my secrets with her/him ... I am soooo excited!I really wish to have a good game of badminton with Elaine or Yan (perhaps). I also wish to have a few games of Majhong with Wei na, Elaine and Jie Lin.

The holidays will be over very soon so I hope to enjoy myself during this time!

The IKEBANA concert is finally over.PHEW! It was a tiring process.So many training...although I didn't perform as well as I should have done, I have already tried my best.The teachers say I didn't play loud enough but if I play any louder the sound would have been wierd.I am so ....what do you call that...so....in a dilemma.But its all over now!

HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TO ALL! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON.VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!