12 November 2009

Today

2 more days to 2 weeks of the End-of-Year School Holidays.

 I went to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve today with 5 of my classmates and 5 teachers. It was a tring loooong walk. I was sweating like mad, Eunice Loh too, when I finally reached the bottom of the hill. haha.

Yay! I look so forward to tomorrow's ex-Kemingnite dinner, how cool, haha!!! I wonder what we will eat? Buffet? Those kind of 8 or 9-dishes dinner? I hope to see all 6 Amethyst'08 tomorrow, but sadly, some of them .... not coming haiz....... so sad... :(

So nervous.. piano exam is just next Wednesday. But I havent  been playing well.... dunno whether will pass or not..... haiz.....

Do you guys have the Macdonalds Monopoly Game piece? I want!!!! I need alot of them.....
I need the following:
-Joo Chiat Road
-Toa Payoh
-Scotts Road
-Tanjong Rhu
-Farrer Road
-Sentosa Cove*

 If have jus leave a comment hor! Thank You!!